Sunday, June 24, 2007

Assembly of God Seminarian's Conference


I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Oh! Home Sweet Home. For the last two weeks, I was in Springfield, MO in a conference from the Assemblies of God: learning about the history of the denomination and its Pentecostal theological distinctives. It was an awesome time of learning and spiritual refreshment. Plus, I got 6 credit hours towards my M.Div.--all expenses paid. Praise God for this chance!

God dealt with my heart in these last two weeks and I am back with much more clarity, wisdom and purpose. Thank you for your prayers! We will be leaving soon. Details TBA

3 comments:

Cam and Jen said...

How exciting... Sounds like the Lord is really moving in your (and your whole families) life. Can't wait to hear the new plans!!!!
So Glad to hear that you made it back safe and sound- looks like you were quite missed.
Los Lemons

Cam and Jen said...

Thanks for the special blog!

Anonymous said...

Noooooooo! Are you SURE you don't want to stay in New England? :-)